- This event has passed.
ENP Presents: The New Global Consumer: Emerging Trends and Market Opportunities
June 14, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) announced it will host “The New Global Consumer: Worldwide Patterns and Trends 2018-2010” Forum.” Focused on emerging trends in global consumer preferences, buying behaviors and analytics.
“Attendees will gain new insights into global consumer preferences, buying behaviors and analytics from retail and eCommerce industry leaders,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Sharing insights are industry leaders including:
· Billy Grenham, Director of Global Marketing & Communications, Taco Bell
· Michael Halen, Senior Restaurant & Packaged Food Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
· James Bledsoe, Director of the U.S. Department of Commerce-eCommerce, Innovation Lab (EIL)
· Jay Tsao, CEO, Globemart B2C/B2B eCommerce Solutions
· Diana Schildhouse, Senior Vice President, Global Insights & Analytics, Mattel Inc.
· Dr. Ian Cesa, President & Founder, Horizon Consumer Services
This forum will address key topics, including:
· Emerging global consumer preferences and buying behaviors
· Optimizing digital strategies, social media and eCommerce
· Finding new and often hidden global markets
· What California lifestyle means to global consumers
This event is co-sponsored by the U.S. Commercial Service, United States of America Department of Commerce, and WIT Orange County.
Schedule of events:
7:30 to 8:30 a.m. — Check-in and Networking with light breakfast
8:30 – 11:00 a.m. — Program
General admission is $55 with online registration. Door rate is $85. Complimentary to ENP members (included in membership). Click to register or visit
About The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 310 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.