*NEWS: AI Data Capture Company Announces Global Partner Program
A company that helps other companies manage enormous amounts of data, with the goal of making it easier to “capture” and make sense of it, announced a global partner program today.
Ephesoft, with HQ in Irvine, developed technology with machine learning, a subset of AI, which enables software to get smarter over time as it learns the needs of its users. See more on the company here.
Ephesoft says its new global partner program is designed to meet the changing needs of its “diverse partner ecosystem” by giving partners tools to market, configure and deliver comprehensive smart document capture services.
Highlights of the program include:
● The program is specifically designed to accommodate the varying needs of the five different categories of Ephesoft’s partners: channel, global alliance, delivery, technology and OEM.
● No program fee for authorized referral level partners
● Referral fees – provides partners, regardless of level, with the ability to share in deal revenue by referring deals to Ephesoft.
● Tailored partner management based on a variety of factors including: size, revenue, geographic coverage and type.
● Performance-based margin expansion
● Deal registration process – Provides the registering partner with exclusivity from Ephesoft enterprise team efforts.
Ephesoft has 250 partners in 50 countries across six continents, all of which will be transitioned to the global partner program. In addition to Irvine, Ephesoft has regional offices throughout the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Towards Cloud-based Business Models
The new partner program addresses the shift as industries move towards cloud-based business models.
Its emphasis is on deepening and expanding rewards for Ephesoft’s most committed partners. As more re-sellers adapt to cloud environments, Ephesoft says it addresses this market change, allowing for more flexibility.
The program includes training and support, including computer-based and onsite training, as well as advanced courses in multiple locations around the world.
The program includes four levels: platinum, gold, silver and authorized referral partners.