*INNOVATION: Irvine Co. Offers Flexible Workspaces With No Upfront Costs and With Leases that Start at Just Six Months….
As we head into the new year, Irvine Co. is touting its Flex Workspace+ to meet the needs of the nation’s evolving workforce. It offers turnkey, fully-furnished, tailored work spaces — without upfront costs, and with lease terms that start at six months.
The work spaces are available across California and Chicago properties owned by the Irvine Co.
Brian Brown, formerly of Knotel, leads this new division.
Flex Workspace+ includes:
– Streamlined leasing with no long-term commitments or up-front costs
– “Expertly-designed,” tailored space and branding that’s move-in ready in just 30 days
– A menu of “thoughtfully-curated” furniture configurations, branding, technology, accessories such as accent pendants and fabrics developed in partnership with Gensler, the innovative global design and architecture firm, and Herman Miller, the human-centered furniture design company
– All-inclusive monthly payments and an Irvine Co. team to manage the process, eliminating workspace-preparation stress
– The flexibility to move into larger spaces as companies grow and thrive
– The “confidence of a well-financed, private owner who retains its properties long-term and who offers decades of experience and acclaimed five-star service.”
Irvine Co. is one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate companies with nearly 50 million square feet of workplace communities in OC, SD, LA, Silicon Valley and Chicago.
Customers will have access to Irvine Co’s workday experiences that support both professional and personal priorities. Starting with concierge-led move-in and on-boarding, these include boutique fitness experiences, outdoor space for work and socializing, onsite dining options from fast casual to white tablecloth, and hospitality-inspired service delivered by dedicated on-site teams.
To learn more about Flex Workspace, see this guide.
The Irvine Co. houses incubator EvoNexus and the Cove, the physical space of UCI Beall Applied Innovation, both in University Research Park in Irvine.