2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. This includes information that you may provide by filling in forms on our website, at the time of registering to use our website, posting material, or requesting further services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. The information we collect includes your first and last name and email address, as well as any comments or postings made on the site by you. We also collect credit card information from those who subscribe to our site. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, may record this basic information about visits to our site. The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection include:
- “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. “Do Not Track” Policy. Our service does not use any tracking methods, but see Section 2 (c) regarding third-party tracking.